Thursday, June 3, 2021

Introduction

Hi Bloggers!... My name is Haripriya. My favourite colours  are purple, turquoise, sky blue, baby pink,  light green and red. My favourite food is Indian food. My hobbies are drawing, running games like cat and the rat 10 seconds tag, tag, octopus and other games , cooking cakes, cupcakes and sports in sports I like to do skipping, swimming and other things. I have 2 best friends. My favourite books are Cat-wad and Geronimo Stilton.


See you later.... bloggers!...Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Haripirpriya,!! l'm Amina!! I really like the way that you introduct your self!!! Now i can get to know you more and i even like the colour light green,Baby pink and dark red!! :D have an great day byeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amina, thank you for commenting it is nice to see you also like the colour light green, baby pink and red. Hopefully I get to now you as well. Bye!

      Delete
  2. KIA Ora Hariprya I really like the way how you said your hobbies and your favorite colors and your favorite food , and I also like purple and sky blue. Bye Haripriya.
    BY:SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Haripriya, remember me Sreelakshmi. Wow we have so much in common because I like the colour turquoise to it's one of my
    favourite colours and I'm actually Indian and I like Indian food like rice and curry. I hope to see some more from you...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete